|Cable Length||2 m|
|Input Voltage||12-24V DC|
|Pitch||5 mm to 10 mm|
are Multi-beam Through-beam Sensors
used to sense wide areas
. The detection width of theSensor
can be selected according to the application.
Area Sensors are optoelectronic devices with emitter and receiver elements used for detecting the presence of any object by sensing the light beam intensity returning from the receiver. The area sensors have an IEC IP67 ingress protection rating.
- The photoelectric arrays have a series of lenses with 5mm pitch or 10mm pitch; the individual elements are alternately emission and reception for a continuous succession of reflex elements. The optic window is made of acrylic transparent thermoplastic
- Fine Teach allows smallest object detection. Gross Teach avoids potential stability and repeatability of performance problems and is less sensitive to environmental conditions.
- The blanking function (CX2 series) allows the height of the active optic window to be adapted to the specific application by eliminating ("blanking") pairs of beams and can be useful in specific applications.
- The Emitter emits near-infrared light at non-dangerous levels. The device is classified as RG0 (exempt) according to IEC 62471: 2008-09.
- Area sensors are NOT protective devices and should not be used to guarantee personnel safety.
Area Sensor, sender/receiver pair, object detection
- Total crossbeam through all the optics
- Digital PNP output
- NO/NC configurable
- Adjustment by teach-in with 2 levels of adjustment
- Three year warranty
High resolution area sensor (light screen) - DC
- 70mm detection area height
- Adjustable sensitivity
- NPN or PNP with NO/NC selectable output
- Emitter and receiver LED status indicators
- Emitter and receiver purchased separately
- BX80 series area sensor emitters are