Slot and Fork SensorProviding you the best range of slot and fork sensor with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 3,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Supply Voltage||10 to 30 V DC|
Fork sensors (slot sensors) are U shaped through-beam object detecting sensors that have the transmitter and receiver built into the opposing "fork" arms of the sensor housing.
Fork sensors (slot sensors or "U" sensors) offer some advantages over standard through-beam sensors.
- Identical mechanical and optical axis
- Operational reliability and repeatability transmitter / receiver built into the same housing
- Red and Laser lighting
- Models available for transparent objects
- Ease of installation - one connection point
- Rugged metal one-piece housing - always in alignment
- Glass optics
- High resolution
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Light / Dark operation (selectable)
- PNP and NPN logic versions
- Short-circuit and reverse polarity protection
- 360° LED indication / switch status
- Agency approvals: UL E328811- CE